WE OFFER BOTH 30 MINUTES AND 1 HOUR TRAINING
We offer a Complimentary Consultation! Please Call 858-348-0591 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your health is the most important investment you will ever spend. Fitness and Motion have hundreds of successful clients that went through our fitness program! Call us for your complimentary consultation and get started with your fitness training today!
- Achieve your goal fast and safe
- Avoid guesswork
- Meal guidelines
- Individualized workout plan
- Personal Trainer motivates you and provides consistent feedback throughout your workout
- Provides proper techniques and accountability
- Exercise with confidence and proper intensity
- One on one personal training and Coaching
- Personalized workout program depending on goal (strength, balance, core etc..)
- Monthly Fitness Assessment to keep you in track of your goal
- Meal Suggestions to speed up your metabolism
- Physical Fitness Maintenance
- What is Personal Training
It’s based on one on one fitness training and coaching. Accountability is one of the biggest factors when it comes to hitting your fitness goals.
- Can you split up my payment?
You can either pay the full amount (which shows us that you are committed), we can split your payments, or you can opt for our monthly payment plan.
- What do I get if I signed up?
You will be assigned to your own coach and you will train 2x or 3x per week to help you achieve your initial goal.
- What can I expect from my Personal Trainer
- We will evaluate your goal and create a plan
- You have to show up on your training every time (if you can’t make it, please let us know ahead of time)
- We will weigh you once a week to ensure results
- You will discuss your goals with your trainer once a month to keep you focused.
- How fast will I lose weight?
You can expect a 1 – 2 lbs. loss of body fat weekly. You might drop some more on your first week, but that’s usually mostly water.
- How many days do I need to work out?
You will come to our studio and workout with us 3 times a week, but you’ll also have to do at least 2 days of cardio on your own.
- What should I eat before I work out?
You should eat something light 30 – 60 minutes before your workout, like a piece of fruit or a cereal bar.
- What should I eat after I work out?
Focus on getting a good balance of macronutrient. Ex: 20 grams protein, 20 grams carbs, 5 grams fat.
- Can I pay as I go?
You need to pay in advance for all your training to make sure you are committed.
- How many calories does it take to burn one pound of fat?
It takes 3,500 calories to gain or lose one pound. To lose one pound per week, you need to decrease your calories by 500 every day. This is usually done by cutting 250 calories out of your diet and burning the other 250 through activity.