Do You Like to Workout With a Personal Trainer but Prefer to Train in a group setting?
Well, we have the program for you! f-HIIT Camp was created for people who like to push themselves to a whole new level of fitness. But don’t get intimidated by the program, we ensure that everyone at different fitness level can enjoy this fun and challenging workout.
This is an intense form of workout where you will burn hundreds of calories in a short amount of time. f-HIIT Camp will help you improve your physical fitness, agility, coordination, strength, and speed. All our training is based on HIIT (High-Intensity interval training) and we combine old and new techniques (kettlebell, functional, circuit, and strength training) to keep the workouts fun and engaging. These training have been proven to be very effective when it comes getting rid of fat and strengthening your body at the same time.
f-HIIT Camp (40 minutes)
Monthly $157 a month
6 months $147 a month
12 months $137 a month
*minimum of 2 months
- What is fun-HIIT Camp
It’s a workout program based on High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and Circuit Training. These have been proven to be one of the best ways to burn fat, improve cardio, and strengthen your body in a short amount of time.
- Can you split up my payment?
You can either pay the full amount (which shows us that you are committed), we can split your payments, or you can opt for our monthly payment plan.
- What do I get with the membership?
Our membership is a coaching program that will help you focus on your goals. You will get UNLIMITED f-HIIT Camp training with your membership; you’ll get a meal guideline, unlimited email support, and coaching.
- What can I expect from f-HIIT Camp membership?
- You will be entered into our Fitmo family page (secret page) on Facebook (optional)
- You have to show up on your training every time (if you can’t make it, please let us know ahead of time)
- We will weigh you once a week to ensure results
- You will discuss your goals with your trainer once a month to keep you focused.
- How fast will I lose weight?
You can expect a 1 – 2 lbs. loss of body fat weekly. You might drop some more on your first week, but that’s usually mostly water.
- How many days do I need to work out?
You will come to our studio and workout with us 3 times a week, but you’ll also have to do at least 2 days of cardio on your own.
- What should I eat before I work out?
You should eat something light 30 – 60 minutes before your workout, like a piece of fruit or a cereal bar.
- What should I eat after I work out?
Focus on getting a good balance of macronutrient. Ex: 20 grams protein, 20 grams carbs, 5 grams fat.
- Can I pay as I go?
Yes, our drop-in rate is $15.
- How many calories does it take to burn one pound of fat?
It takes 3,500 calories to gain or lose one pound. To lose one pound per week, you need to decrease your calories by 500 every day. This is usually done by cutting 250 calories out of your diet and burning the other 250 through activity.
What f-HIIT Camp Membership Is Not:
1) We’re not a regular gym club where no one cares if you come in for training or not. We ensure results and we do that by following up and making sure you are doing what your trainer/coach suggests you to do.
2) We are not a lose weight fast or crash diet business. There’s no such thing as those, those are smoke mirrors businesses that just want to make a quick buck from you and leave you with all frustration after gaining all your weight back.
You know the only way to lose weight is with effort and consistency of eating right and working out. This is where we guide you and make sure these habits become part of your lifestyle.
3) We are not come as you feel like the training program. You are not going to get to your goals by casually working out. We will deliver results but you need to be committed 100%.